4x4xMORE Tag-Along Tour Weekend
Janowen Hills 4WD Park | 1-3 March 2024
Join us for our 4x4xMORE Tag-Along Tour weekend at Janowen Hills 4WD Park
Join us for our first Motorama 4x4xMORE Tag-Along Tour Weekend for 2024!
When: Friday 1 March - Sunday 3 March 2024
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range just a few minutes outside Goomburra is the dedicated 4x4 playground - Janowen Hills 4WD Park.
The weekend includes:
- 4x4 tag-along tours to suit all experience levels
- Over 100 4WD tracks to explore
- Welcome sausage sizzle on Friday night
- Saturday night fireside roast dinner with live music, giveaways, and more.
- Rainforest, waterfalls, mountain views and hiking trails to explore just minutes away.
Janowen Hills 4WD Park has a range of accommodation options available:
- Unpowered campsites
- Powered campsites
- Cabins (limited availability)
- Adults (16+ years)
- Child (5 - 15 years)
- Infants (4 and under) are free
- Dogs are welcome (and free)
Dinner is included in your stay on both evenings:
- Friday evening: Complimentary sausage sizzle hosted by Motorama.
- Saturday evening: Fireside roast dinner and dessert.
Pack your swag/tent or hitch up the caravan, brings the kids and the dog and join us for a great weekend of activities.
Things to note:
- Open Plan Cabin: Sleeps up to 2 people.
- Tranquillity Cabin: Sleeps up to 8 people. Minimum group size is 5 people. Price is based on a cabin fee + number of guests.
- Cabin bookings require a minimum two-night stay.
- Cabin bookings must be registered through Motorama 4x4xMORE.
- Please BOOK & PAY FOR CABINS ASAP for cabins as they are on hold for 4x4xMORE guests until Sunday 21st January, after which they will be re-opened to the general public and may sell out quickly.
- No dogs are allowed in cabins.
Janowen Hills 4WD Park
Janowen Hills 4WD Park spreads across 1000 acres of beautiful land in the Scenic Rim featuring hilly terrain and rocky gullies that are perfect for developing your 4x4 skills and experience.
The park has over 100 4WD tracks rated easy, medium, advanced and extreme.
The park also features plenty of sprawling grassland by the flowing creek that is perfect for camping or caravans.
Please note guests 4 years and under are free.
4x4 Tag-Along Tours