Introducing Motorama's Fixed Price Service
A regular servicing schedule will help to ensure the maximum performance, economy and longevity from your car.
From as little as $149 (4 & 6 cylinder models), Motorama has factory trained technicians using specialised factory diagnostics machines to ensure we can fix your car right, first time, every time.
4WD, AWD, V8 and diesel vehicles are an additional $100.
So, what does a Motorama fixed price service include?
Oil & Fluids
- Check and replace with genuine factory oil filter^
- Replace/top up to 5 litres of premium Shell oil
- Check coolant level and specific gravity
- Check wiper blades and washer operation, top up fluid level
- Check and report on fluid leaks
^ Full log book service available at additional cost. Offer eligible at Motorama Tyre & Service departments only.
- Check and report on brake pads and rotor condition, remaining wear estimates
- Check and report on brake drum, brake shoe and hydraulic cylinder condition and wear estimate
- Check and report on brake and clutch fluid condition
- Check and report on tyre condition, correct size and load rating including wear estimate
- Check and adjust all tyre pressures including spare
Engine, Driveline and Suspension
- Check all engine and transmission mounting
- Check for safe operation of all suspension and steering components
- Check and report on all driveline components for safety and security, including driveshafts, wheel bearings and tail shaft
- Check for correct operation on road test of drivetrain
Cooling & Exhaust
- Check all cooling system hoses for condition
- Check radiator for condition and air flow restriction
- Check exhaust system for damage and correct fitment
- Check cooling fan operation
Other service items
- Inspection report
- Check battery clamp, terminals for security and corrosion
- Check all external light operation and light fitting quality
- Check horn and central locking operation
- Check speedometer and odometer for correct operation
- Check boot release and lock operation
- Check correct operation of all rear view mirrors
- Check air conditioning system performance and report vent temperature achieved on test
- Check condition and operation of all seat belts
- Check on road rest for any abnormal noises or vibrations
- Check accessory drive belts for condition