Slacks Creek Tigers FC

Community Partnership Program

Every year many Slacks Creek Tigers FC parents and friends purchase a new or used car. By purchasing their next vehicle through a Motorama dealership, using the official Community partnership voucher, you can earn your club $300 on completion of your sale.

There are no limits to the number of vehicles purchased (fleet and government vehicles excluded) in the year, and the $300 donation applies regardless if the vehicle is a new or used car. Members simply need to provide sufficient identification.

So if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, please put Motorama on your shopping list and help us help the Slacks Creek Tigers FC.

Meet Steve

Hi, I'm Steve Webb, Club President of the Slacks Creek Tigers FC.

Motorama are great supporters of our club, and I'd ask if you are in the market for a new or used car, reach out to me and I will refer you through to my contacts within Motorama to ensure you are looked after by our award winning sales teams. Motorama retail Toyota, Kia, Holden, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ford and Jeep brands, plus have access to hundreds of pre-owned cars.

With Motorama donating $300 back to the club with every referral, I'd love your support to help ensure we build a successful relationship for both Motorama and the Tigers.

MotoramaCar Dealership in Brisbane QLD. Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.