Centenary Netball

Community Partnership Program

Every year many Centenary Netball Club members purchase a new or used car. By purchasing your next vehicle through a Motorama dealership, using the official Centenary Netball Club community partnership voucher, you can earn the club $300 on completion of your sale.

There are no limits to the number of vehicles purchased (fleet and government vehicles excluded) in the year,  and the $300 donation applies regardless if the vehicle is a new or used car.  Members simply need to provide sufficient identification.

So if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, please put Motorama on your shopping list and help us help the Centenary Netball Club.

Meet Tom Kennedy

Hi, I am Tom Kennedy, (husband of Leah Kennedy), Community Partners Program manager for Centenary Netball Club.

I'm a General Manager at the Motorama Group and can help you to purchase from any of our 7 new car brands - including Mitsubishi, Kia, Holden, Nissan, Ford, HSV or Toyota, or any of Motorama's hundreds of pre-owned cars.

If you are in the market for a new or used car, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to ensure you are looked after by one of our award winning sales teams.

The relationship between Motorama and the Centenary Netball Club is rapidly growing stronger. With the CPP already proving successful, I am looking forward to watching the partnership continue to grow.

MotoramaCar Dealership in Brisbane QLD. Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.