The Importance of Window Tint
What is it about window tint that you like? Some people believe that window tint is for the purpose of aesthetics only but this is simply not the case.
The functionality of the window tint is what is really important. Here is a list of the many positives of having window tint on your vehicle:
- Properly applied tint can reduce the heat in your car by over 60%.
- Tint can keep your interior from fading due to the exposure of ultraviolet rays which can also weaken the structure of the fabric of your interior.
- Window tint provides safety because windows that have had window tint applied to them can actually hold broken glass together and keep it from becoming airborne in an accident, which protects those inside from being injured.
- Offers protection from the glare of the sun, as well as bright headlights from an oncoming car.
- From a privacy and security standpoint, window tint can help protect you by not allowing a would-be thief to easily ascertain what you have in your vehicle. Most professional thieves are looking for a quick and easy target. Having to get right up to the vehicle to see whether or not it is a worthwhile target is a great deterrent.
- Window tint also makes many vehicles look more stylish and fashionable when on the road
So there you have it - the verdict on window tint is out and provides much more to your vehicle than you may have initially thought.
Do you have a picture of your awesome window tint? Share it via our Facebook page