COVID Safe Plan | Tag-Along Tour Mt Mee
Due to recent hot spot break outs regarding COVID-19, we have implemented a COVID Safe Plan for our upcoming Mt Mee tag-along tour to ensure both your, and our staff's, safety.
- Contactless check-in only - ensure your waiver forms are completed via the online form before arrival
- Follow the parking directions at 'The Gantry' to ensure adequate social distancing
- Loan UHF radios will be sanitised with MEDI-MAX sanitiser before & after use
- Ensure you make use of the toilet facilities before be heading off on the tag-along tour
- You will need to supply your own lunch / drinks / snacks
Please also note:
- If you or any of your family members are unwell or are within a medically/government appointed self isolation period, do not attend this trip.
- Thoroughly wash your hands, avoid touching your face, & unnecessary touching of other people
- Our team will be refraining from physical touch and standing further back
from your vehicle, we ask that you also respect the personal space of
other customers and staff
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact trip leader, Peter Caswell on 0412 622 582