Gordon Country FAQ's
The Retreat Camping Area:
Unpowered Camp Site for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 2 Adults: $150
Unpowered Camp Site for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 2 Adults and up to 2 children (up to age 16): $190
Unpowered Camp Site for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 1 Adult: $100
Unpowered Camp Site for 1 night (Saturday only) | 2 Adults: $125
Children under 4 are free.
Additional Adults (16+) are $45 pp for Saturday night, or $60 for Friday & Saturday night.
Additional Children (4+) are $35 pp for Friday & Saturday night.
All prices are based on a single 4x4 per booking.
Can't convince the family to camp?
- Gordon Country have a number of Glamping Tents and Cabins available at a discounted rate to 4X4XMORE members
- See below for more information and how to book
Glamping & Cabins
- Gordon Country has a number of Glamping Tents available, each with their own unique and fun theme
- There are a limited number of Cabins available in the park that are available for hire: Heritage Cabins and Retreat Cabins.
- When filling in your registration, please indicate on the form that you require a Glamping Tent or Cabin. Once your registration is approved, Gordon Country will contact you to arrange (subject to availability). This is based on a first in, first served basis.
- Please note, you will be charged in two parts if you book a Glamping Tent/Cabin. This fee is payable directly to Gordon Country, whereas the trip fee is payable to Motorama - in addition to the cost of the Glamping Tent or Cabin.
Trip Fee costs:
- 2 Adults and up to 2 Children (up to age 16): $125
- 2 Adults: $90
- 1 Adult: $60
Where is it?
- Gordon Country is approximately 2 hours west of Brisbane, towards Warwick, in the Goomburra Valley.
- We are staying at a private part of Gordon Country - an exclusive section just for Motorama 4x4xMORE Club members.
- Access to Gordon Country is all via sealed bitumen road, and then inside the park to our camp site is via a well maintained dirt road.
- The park is pet friendly.
- For more details on Gordon Country, click here
Worried about your 4x4 abilities?
- Our tag-along events are designed for beginner and intermediate 4x4 drivers to help educate you on correct driving technique, whilst getting to know the capability of your 4x4
- Our 4X4XMORE team will be on hand to help you through (or out of) any sticky situation
- All 4x4 tag-along trips are completely optional & undertaken at your own risk.
Can I bring my Camper trailer or Caravan?
- Absolutely - Gordon Country is accessible by well maintained roads. If in doubt, give the team at Gordon Country a call to confirm the condition of the roads
- There is no drinking water is available, so please bring your own supply
- It is your responsibility to remove all your rubbish
- There are no powered sites available, so please ensure your set up for Free Camping.
Am I eligible to attend?
- Motorama 4X4XMORE tag-along tours are open to customers who have purchased a 4x4 from any Motorama dealership or are currently servicing their 4x4 with the Motorama Group (serviced their 4x4 in the last 12 months).
How does payment work?
- Motorama will be in touch with you after registration to lock in payment and confirm your reservation.
- Cancelations are not refundable after October 1, 2019.
Still got a question?
- Shoot the team a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org