Bluff Creek FAQ's
Unpowered Camp Site for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 2 Adults and up to 2 children (up to age 16): $199
Unpowered Camp Site for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 2 Adults: $165
Unpowered Camp Site for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 1 Adult: $99
Unpowered Camp Site for 1 night (Saturday only) | 2 Adults: $110
Children under 4 are free.
Additional Adults (16+) are $55 pp for Saturday night, or $70 for Friday & Saturday night.
Additional Children (4+) are $30 pp for Saturday night, or $40 for Friday & Saturday night.
All prices are based on a single 4x4 per booking. No powered sites available.
Don't have Camping Gear or short on time? Hire Tents are available.
- Bluff Creek have a limited number of tents all set up and ready to go, including mattresses, at a discounted rate to 4X4XMORE members.
- When filling in your registration, please indicate on the form that you are interested in a hire tent. Once your registration is approved, we will contact you to arrange payment (subject to availability). This is based on a first in, first served basis.
Hire Tent for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 2 Adults: $269
Hire Tent for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday) | 2 Adults and up to 2 children (up to age 16): $299
For this option - the only thing you'll need to bring is a sleeping bag/linen, camping chairs & food for breakfast/lunch. We will have a BBQ available if required.
Where is it?
- Bluff Creek is approximately 2 hours north of Brisbane, on the other side of the Glasshouse Mountains, next to Kenilworth.
- We have booked out the entire Bluff Creek Campground - this is an exclusive event just for Motorama 4x4xMORE Club members.
- Access to Bluff Creek is all via sealed bitumen road (Eumundi - Kenilworth Road from the east or Maleny - Kenilworth Road from the south). Inside the park, are well maintained dirt roads.
- The park is pet friendly.
- For more details on Bluff Creek Campground, click here
Worried about your 4x4 abilities?
- Our tag-along events are designed for beginner and intermediate 4x4 drivers to help educate you on correct driving technique, whilst getting to know the capability of your 4x4
- Our 4X4XMORE team will be on hand to help you through (or out of) any sticky situation
- All 4x4 tag-along trips are completely optional & undertaken at your own risk.
Can I bring my Camper Trailer or Caravan?
- Absolutely - Bluff Creek is accessible by well maintained roads. If in doubt, give the team at Bluff Creek a call to confirm the condition of the roads
- There is no drinking water is available, so please ensure you bring your own supply
- It is your responsibility to remove all your rubbish
- There are no powered sites available, so please ensure you are set up for free camping.
Am I eligible to attend?
- Motorama 4X4XMORE tag-along tours are open to customers who have purchased a 4x4 from any Motorama dealership or are currently servicing their 4x4 with the Motorama Group (and serviced their 4x4 in the last 12 months).
How does payment work?
- Motorama will be in touch with you after registration to lock in payment and confirm your reservation.
- Cancelations are not refundable after March 1, 2020.
Still got a question?
- Shoot the team a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org